HACIENDA HEIGHTS IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION, INC.
–working for the community
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MONTHLY MEETING
Hacienda Heights Community and Rec Center – click on “About Us/Meetings” above
CURRENT REPORTS / MEETING DOCUMENTS Past Documents
ATTENTION HHIA MEMBERS – THE APRIL 26th, 2021 HHIA BOARD MEETING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY VIA “GO TO MEETING.” PLEASE SEE THE BELOW AGENDA FOR WEBSITE/URL INFORMATION, MEETING ID & ACCESS CODE. YOU CAN ALSO DIAL IN VIA TELEPHONE AS WELL.
Click this Link for the Go To Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report – March, 2021 (always a month in arrears)
- Water & Utilities Report – March, 2021 – Jeffrey Lin
- Public Relations Report – Feb, 2021 – Adriana Quinones
- Public Relations Report – Mar, 2021 – Adriana Quinones
- Environmental Report – February-March, 2021 – Andrea Gordon
- Public Safety Report – Feb-Mar, 2021 – Maury Edwards
- Zoning Committee Reports – March, 2021 – Victor Yang
- Membership Report – March, 2021 – Geri Kleinpell
PUBLIC NOTICES / Flyers
Always check with trusted sources for the latest, accurate information about novel coronavirus. Below are some helpful URL Links regarding the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic:
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- World Health Organization
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS / COMMUNITY DISASTER PLANNING
Resources / Planning:
HHIA’s Public Safety & Health Committee is committed to providing resources and access to disaster planning. Creating and planning for your personal preparedness allows First Responders the ability to manage the disaster and gives you the peace of mind that you are protecting your family. For the development of your Family Preparedness Plan and helpful resources to develop that Plan, attached is a planning document “Get Ready – Stay Ready” Personal Preparedness Challenge for Personal Disaster Planning. This document guides you through 12 months of individual readiness planning.
Along with your Personal Preparedness Challenge attached are two (2) links from the County of Los Angeles. “Ready LA County” https://lacounty.gov/emergency/ and “Have a Plan” https://ready.lacounty.gov/have-a-plan/.
A page on this website dedicated to Community Disaster Planning is under construction. Look for more good resources to come. Mitigate / Plan / Respond / Recover
Deputy Jose Ruano (Town Sheriff)
Phone: (626) 934-3052
Note: Ensure that ALL crime reports are reported to the Industry Station by the victim.
California Highway Patrol (Point of Contact for traffic issues in Hacienda Heights)
Officer Marcos A. Iniguez (ID # 20928 – Public Information Officer)
Santa Fe Springs Area (which includes Hacienda Heights)
10051 Orr and Day Road
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Desk Phone: (562) 868-0503 X-218
Fax Phone: (562) 864-4218